READ THIS BEFORE REGISTERING
You are registering a participant for the Twin Ports Pro Development Camp 2017.
$100.00 of your payment (whether you pay the initial deposit or pay in full) is non-refundable.
You are responsible for providing appropriate hockey equipment for the camp, except pucks.
You are aware that Twin Ports Pro Development Camp LLC is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items during the camp.
If the player being registered has any known food allergies, please contact us with details.
IMPORTANT: If you’re not paying in full, you will need to check the box “Create an account” on the checkout page in order to return back to the site and pay your remaining balance.
The registration process is NOT complete until:
- You have provided proof of medical/health insurance for the camp participant and consent to first aid and/or medical treatment in the event the Camp determines it is appropriate;
- You have either:
– Executed the Liability Waiver and Release;
– Negotiated an alternative Waiver and Release; or
– Agreed to pay an additional fee for a non-execution of a Waiver and Release;
- You have provided an executed Code of Conduct;
- The full registration fee has been paid.
To speed up the registration process, please submit a scanned copy of your health insurance card, completed Liability Waiver and Release, and completed Code of Conduct via email to email@example.com. Or, bring these items with you to camp registration. PLEASE NOTE: your athlete will not be able to participate if these three items are not provided prior to the start of camp.