2021 Twin Ports Pro Development Hockey Camp Registration
WHO: Boys & Girls: Squirt/10U, Peewee/12U, Bantam/15U
POSITIONS: Forwards, Defense, Goalies
Registration groups will be based upon the player’s competition level for the 2021-2022 season
WHAT: Professional Development Hockey Camp
WHEN: July 26-29, 2021
WHERE: Superior Ice Arena (SAHA) – 1015 Oakes Ave, Superior, WI 54880
COST: $375 per athlete
FAMILY PLAN: If registering more than one player from the same immediate family, contact us to register.
STEPS FOR REGISTERING
1) Read all descriptions and details pertaining to Camp
2) Fill out the form on this page to provide us with your information as well as your player(s)
3) Submit payment via one of the methods outlined below
- You are responsible for providing appropriate hockey equipment for the Camp, with the exception of pucks.
- You are aware that Twin Ports Pro Development Camp LLC is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items during the Camp.
- If the player being registered has any known food allergies, please contact us with details.
- Twin Ports PDC has a $100 non-refundable deposit policy. This policy is in place to ensure player(s) position in camp and provide coverage of basic expenses committed to Twin Ports PDC upon registration of a participant.
- Should the situation arise where we have to cancel Camp due to COVID-19, full refunds will be issued.
THE REGISTRATION PROCESS IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL:
- You consent to first aid and/or medical treatment in the event the Camp determines it is appropriate; this is assumed by signing the Liability Waiver and Release.
- You have either:
– Executed the Liability Waiver and Release
– Negotiated an alternative Waiver and Release; or
– Agreed to pay an additional fee for a non-execution of a Waiver and Release;
- You have provided an executed Code of Conduct;
- The full registration fee has been paid.
To speed up the registration process, please submit a scanned copy of the completed Liability Waiver and Release, and completed Code of Conduct via email to email@example.com. Or, bring these items with you to Camp registration. PLEASE NOTE: your athlete will not be able to participate if these items are not provided prior to the start of Camp.
OPTION 1: MAIL-IN CHECK:
Made out to: Twin Ports PDC
3005 N. 23rd Street – Superior, WI 54880
Checks must be received within 7-10 days of registering to ensure your player’s spot in camp.
OPTION 2: VENMO: @twinportspdc
Please make payment immediately upon registering.
You can pay in full ($375.00) -or- pay in two installments ($100.00 and $275.00).
Completed full payment must be received before the start of Camp in order for player(s) participation.
Please note on Check or in Venmo which player(s) payment is for.