2022 Twin Ports Pro Development Hockey Camp Registration
WHO: Boys & Girls: Squirt/10U, Peewee/12U, Bantam/15U
POSITIONS: Forward, Defense, Goalie
Registration groups will be based upon the player’s competition level for the 2022-2023 season and will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
WHAT: Professional Development Hockey Camp
WHEN: July 25-28, 2022
APPROX. DAILY SCHEDULE: 9am-1pm (subject to change)
WHERE: Superior Ice Arena (SAHA) – 1015 Oakes Ave, Superior, WI 54880
COST PER PLAYER: $380 Skaters | $330 Goalies
FAMILY DISCOUNTS: Families with two or more players in the same immediate family qualify for a Family Discount. Please contact us to discuss amounts and payment options.
Steps for Registering
- Read all descriptions and details pertaining to Camp.
- Fill out the form on this page to provide us with your information, as well as your player(s).
- Submit payment via one of the methods outlined below.
- Submit completed liability waiver and release + completed code of conduct.
- You are responsible for providing appropriate hockey equipment for the Camp, with the exception of hockey pucks.
- You are aware that Twin Ports Pro Development Camp, LLC is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items during the Camp.
- If the player being registered has any known food allergies, you will note so and provide details in the registration form.
- Twin Ports PDC has a $100 non-refundable deposit policy. This policy is in place to ensure player(s) position in camp and provide coverage of basic expenses committed to Twin Ports PDC upon registration of a participant.
- The schedule is dependent on total camp participation numbers and will not be officially set until closer to the camp start date. Expect campers to be at camp daily for approximately 4 hours (morning to afternoon).
The registration process is not complete until:
- You consent to first aid and/or medical treatment in the event the Camp determines it is appropriate; this is assumed by signing the Liability Waiver and Release.
- You have either:
– Executed the Liability Waiver and Release
– Negotiated an alternative Waiver and Release;
– Agreed to pay an additional fee for a non-execution of a Waiver and Release;
- You have provided an executed Code of Conduct;
- The full registration fee has been paid.
To speed up the registration process, please submit a scanned copy of the completed Liability Waiver and Release, and completed Code of Conduct via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring these items with you to Camp registration. PLEASE NOTE: your athlete(s) will not be able to participate if these items are not provided prior to the start of Camp.
OPTION 1: MAIL-IN CHECK
Made out to Twin Ports PDC
1514 E. 10th Street
Superior, WI 54880
Checks must be received within 7-10 days of registering to ensure your player’s spot in camp.
OPTION 1: VENMO @twinportspdc
Please make payment immediately upon registering.
Pay in full: Skaters – $380 / Goalies – $330
Pay in two installments: Skaters – $100 & $280 / Goalies – $100 & $230
Completed full payment must be received before the start of Camp in order for player(s) participation.
Please note on Check or in Venmo which player(s) payment is being paid for.
*$100 of your payment (whether paying in full or in two installments) is non-refundable and ensures your participant’s registered spot in Camp.