READ THIS BEFORE REGISTERING
- You are registering a participant(s) for the 2019 Twin Ports Pro Development Camp.
- $100.00 of your payment per participant (whether you pay the initial deposit or pay in full) is non-refundable.
- You are responsible for providing appropriate hockey equipment for the camp, with the exception of pucks.
- You are aware that Twin Ports Pro Development Camp LLC is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items during the camp.
- If the player being registered has any known food allergies, please contact us with details.
IMPORTANT: If you’re not paying in full, you will need to check the box “CREATE AN ACCOUNT” on the checkout page in order to return back to the site, log-in if required and pay your remaining balance.
The registration process is NOT complete until:
- You have provided proof of medical/health insurance for the camp participant and consent to first aid and/or medical treatment in the event the Camp determines it is appropriate;
- You have either:
– Executed the Liability Waiver and Release;
– Negotiated an alternative Waiver and Release; or
– Agreed to pay an additional fee for a non-execution of a Waiver and Release;
- You have provided an executed Code of Conduct;
- The full registration fee has been paid.
To speed up the registration process, please submit a scanned copy of your health insurance card, completed Liability Waiver and Release, and completed Code of Conduct via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, bring these items with you to camp registration. PLEASE NOTE: your athlete will not be able to participate if these three items are not provided prior to the start of camp.