WHO: Boys & Girls: Squirt/10U, Peewee/12U, Bantam/15U
Registration groups will be based upon the player’s competition level for the 2020-2021 season
WHAT: Professional Development Hockey Camp
WHEN: July 27-30, 2020
WHERE: Superior Ice Arena (SAHA) – 1015 Oakes Ave, Superior, WI 54880
FAMILY PLAN: If registering more than one player from the same immediate family, contact us to get a Family Plan discount coupon code.
- You are responsible for providing appropriate hockey equipment for the Camp, with the exception of pucks.
- You are aware that Twin Ports Pro Development Camp LLC is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items during the Camp.
- If the player being registered has any known food allergies, please contact us with details.
- Twin Ports PDC has a $100 non-refundable deposit policy.
The registration process is NOT complete until:
- You have provided proof of medical/health insurance for the Camp participant and consent to first aid and/or medical treatment in the event the Camp determines it is appropriate;
- You have either:
– Executed the Liability Waiver and Release;
– Negotiated an alternative Waiver and Release; or
– Agreed to pay an additional fee for a non-execution of a Waiver and Release;
- You have provided an executed Code of Conduct;
- The full registration fee has been paid.
To speed up the registration process, please submit a scanned copy of your health insurance card, completed Liability Waiver and Release, and completed Code of Conduct via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, bring these items with you to Camp registration. PLEASE NOTE: your athlete will not be able to participate if these three items are not provided prior to the start of Camp.